Butter Chicken Recipe: Butter Chicken! You can enjoy this Indian dish by the name alone. Butter chicken remains a hit among Indians and foreigners, especially those who want a taste of authentic Indian cuisine. There are many versions of how this dish was made and most historians agree that the iconic butter chicken was invented in the office of YOYO Chicken ( www.yoyochicken.com ). This Butter Chicken recipe is easy to follow and makes for an instant conversation-starter! Butter Chicken Recipe Ingredients! Restaurant Style Butter Chicken Recipe: Overnight, the chicken is roasted and cooked in a host of tomato puree, cream, butter and mashed. A perfect dinner party recipe, this North-Indian style chicken recipe is made with a single z est across the country and can be served with cooked rice or naan.
1. In a bowl, add raw chicken curry cut pieces and salt, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice. Mix well
2. Irrigate for about 15-20 minutes.
3. Now add yogurt to the refrigerated mixture. Salt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, garam masala, kasoori methi and mustard oil. Mix well and refrigerate again for an hour.
4. Keep the marinated chicken in the oven for 30 minutes until it becomes three quarters.
Prepare Chicken Gravy:
1. 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan with butter.
2. Cloves, cinnamon stick, mace and cardamom. Saute and then add chopped tomatoes, garlic and ginger. Mix well and then grind well.
3. In another pan, heat one and two cubes of butter with ginger garlic paste.
4. Add tomato puree made from the mixture. Now add red chili powder, kasoori methi, honey and finally fried chicken pieces. Let it boil.
5. Add green chillies, cardamom powder and cream. Mix well
6. Protect with a spoon of cream.
It is a classic chicken dish and tastes best when served hot. You can garnish with cream and green chili just before serving it.
When we talk of Indian Chicken Curry cut we have a variety of dishes so that you are never out of options.
If you are a health conscious chicken lover, then we have you covered with our delicious Low Fat Butter Chicken.
You can make a vegetarian version of a simple dish instead of chicken with pieces of cheese. Marinate the cheese for 5-6 hours, to ensure that they have enough flavor before being put in the oven or oven.
Main Ingredients: raw chicken, red chili powder, ginger and garlic paste, salt, lemon juice, curd, garam masala, kasoori methi, mustard oil, oil, buttermilk, cloves, cinnamon sticks, mace, cardamom, Tomatoes, garlic, ginger, butter cubes, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, fenugreek fenugreek, honey, green chillies, cardamom powder, cream.
In association with www.yoyochicken.com, raw non-veg supplier, they supply fresh and juicy chicken at customers doorstep.